Monday, May 28, 2012

A Jewel on Earth is Now a Diamond in the Sky



"A Jewel on Earth is Now a Diamond in the Sky"," His jewelry

store sells high quality of jewelry and gives outstanding

customer service.


My dad had given a grandmother clock to me twenty years ago

when my daughter was twelve months old and the clock was old

then.


I went to his jewelry store and asked if he could repair one of the

broken weights in my grandmother clock.


I asked him how much I owed him for the repair work.
 Glad to do it.


Little did I know our visit that day would be the last time I would

see him alive.


On Saturday afternoon when I received the telephone call that he

had fallen at home and had been admitted to the hospital, I

gasped.


A quote I found in one of Max Lucado's books holds deep

meaning for me now as I reflect on life, ""Write your sorrows in

the sand and carve your blessings in stone.
 The abundant friendship blessings my family received as well as

countless others were carved permanently in the hyphen on his

tombstone

.


No comments:

Post a Comment